A complete view of your applications and operating environment
No matter where your applications run, our cloud-based platform lets you understand them all from a single screen.
- Auto-instrumentation for the an industry-leading seven programming languages means you can know what’s happening in any application environment.
- Quickly find root causes and fix issues fast, thanks to in-depth transaction details that show exact method calls with line numbers, including external dependencies for apps of any size and complexity.
- Get a complete picture by combining key metrics from mobile and browser apps with supporting services, datastores, and hosts, so you can optimize performance holistically and ensure the success of every initiative.
Run more efficiently in the cloud with visibility at every layer
By using New Relic APM and Infrastructure together, you get a comprehensive view of the health of your servers and hosts as well as the applications and services they depend on—creating shared context for development and ops teams. As your applications scale and infrastructure changes, easily track the inventory configuration state and correlate those changes to potential impacts on your host and application performance.
From the client-side to your business as a whole
With a complete view of your environment, you can master your frontend performance, see the ongoing impact to your users, and boost bottom-line results.
- Decrease page load times
- Triage and eliminate errors
- Assign dev resources where it matters most
Diagnose and eliminate errors quickly
Find and fix what’s broken in your mobile app and backend systems—whether it’s a crash, exception, or slow screen change.
Discover and resolve problems faster, including network failures or HTTP errors, with the mobile APIs that back your native mobile app.
Get alerted on bad version releases.
Reproduce issues faster with event trails
Stay ahead of issues for the full lifecycle
Get pointed to the location of errors and slow performing transactions in your testing and live environments. You can run a test every minute or hour based on the complexity and criticality of your site, and resolve application issues before they impact your business. With Selenium, you can simulate user behavior on development, staging, and production websites, as well as monitor your web applications.
Don’t just analyze, take action
To succeed in business today, you need to systematically operationalize the data that drives your business—and then use that information to accelerate your development processes and decision-making. With New Relic Insights, you can define what your organization collectively cares about, track those things in a consistent way, and act on what you see in real time.
- When a new team or service spins up, you can generate a dashboard with data and KPIs that are specific and relevant to that group.
- Narrow focus or broad overview: Display metrics that matter most to your team and, when something goes wrong, you can save time searching for answers because you’ll have a full picture of the issue.